- Masters in Economics with English, Warsaw University of Technology, Degree in Economics with English, Warsaw, Poland
- Member of the Irish Translators’ and Interpreters’ Association (ITIA)
- Work experience abroad: 2002, 2004-USA, 2005-UK, 2005-2019 Ireland, since 2019 in Teresin, Co. Warsaw, Poland
- English for Speakers of Other Languages, Cambridge ESOL Level 1, Certificate in ESOL International University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, Council of Europe
- Services: translating & interpreting, video-conferences, presentations, negotiations, visiting specialists, doctors, hospitals, profit & non-profit organisations, domestic trips & travelling abroad with clients.
High quality at a competitive price.
Michal is reliable, dependable, hard- working, highly respected by his colleagues and an invaluable asset to our team. His interpreting skills, expert knowledge of the Polish and English languages are very professional. Jimmy Gashi, CEO
We have been engaging Michal to provide his professional interpretation services for our clients for years. He provided interpretation in High Court, Circuit Court trials as well as medical appointments. We found his service to be of the highest standard. We would not hesitate to recommend his services. Tina Zhang, Manager.
I found Michal a pleasure to deal with and most efficient. I am very impressed with your service! Martina Latino, Project Manager/Vendor Manager
Michal has provided services to us over the years and we have always found them to be efficient, professional and most helpful. Natalia Cotov, CEO
I am happy to say that we have always received a first class service from Michal, with all projects delivered in a timely and professional manner. Gillian O’Regan, Manager
Michal is very helpful and easy to work with. The services are prompt and professional and the prices are good. I would definitely recommend! Donal Quinlan, CEO