- Masters in Economics with English, Warsaw University of Technology, Degree in Economics with English, Warsaw, Poland
- Member of the Irish Translators’ and Interpreters’ Association (ITIA)
- Work experience abroad: 2002, 2004-USA, 2005-UK, 2005-2019 Ireland, since 2019 in Teresin, Co. Warsaw, Poland
- English for Speakers of Other Languages, Cambridge ESOL Level 1, Certificate in ESOL International University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, Council of Europe
- Services: translating & interpreting, video-conferences, presentations, negotiations, visiting specialists, doctors, hospitals, profit & non-profit organisations, domestic trips & travelling abroad with clients.
High quality at a competitive price.